How to drive transformation through engaged employees
Join Sime for a breakfast seminar, on how to release the intelligence within your organisation - and make it work for you!
Speeding up transformation is top of mind of every business leader today. This seminar shows how to foster a culture of transformation that releases the intelligence within every part of the organization!
Many companies still rely too heavily on top down management decisions.
But in a fast paced environment you need to trust the wisdom of the crowd and technology as an enabler.
Your organisation’s tribal knowledge is much stronger than you think. Engaged employees is your companies greatest asset.Curiosity, tribal knowledge and storytelling are key to reach the stars ...
This breakfast is for leaders that:
- Want to speed up transformation
- Run transformation related activities within an organization
- Are about to drive a cultural change
- Want to increase the employee engagement in the organization
- Believe in decentralized decisions and tribal knowledge
What we will share:
- Why curiosity is your key to success
- How your organisation’s tribal knowledge makes you unique
- Why storytelling needs a red thread
- How technology can be used as an enabler
Where: Epicenter Stockholm
When: Wednesday November 13th 08:00–09:00
For questions, please contact
PS. Your invitation is personal. The number of seats is limited. If you can't come, please let us know us so we can invite another guest.